The 14th Takefu International Summer Academy
※We have stopped accepting any more applications because there is no more place available.
Period : 9through 16 September 2018 (8 days)
Main Venue: Echizen City Cultural Center, Fukui Prefecture, Japan
■Flute masterclass(Applicant wanted)
Faculty:Mario Caroli, flute
Participants: 5 students
Fees: 30,000 yen (participation of entire period: include 3 individual lessons)
15,000 yen (participation for one day course: include 1 individual lesson)
※Accommodations and meals are not included in the fee above.
- 3 individual lessons of your choice of piece (1 lesson:50minutes.)
- About the lesson piece, a solo piece is essential. As for the second piece, another solo piece is OK. If you would like a piece with a piano accompaniment or a duo piece, please arrange your partner by yourself. Or if you need the official pianist of the music festival, an additional fee of 10,000 yen will be needed.
※ If you are requesting an official pianist, please send in a copy of the musical score for the piano accompanist together with your application form. A copy of musical score should be obtained through the piano accompanist.
- Your choice of requested piece should not be changed after your application.
Notice things below!
- For outstanding students, an opportunity to perform in the academy concert will be given.
The academy concert will be held from 13:00 on September 15.
- All students may audit other students’ lessons and will be admitted to all the concerts(Except the ones with meal for extra) and seminars, lectures of Takefu International Composition Workshop during the period you participate.
- Schedule for individual lesson(s) will be arranged personally with your instructor.
To Apply: Fill out the application form (download from our website or ask for the festival office) and mail it to the festival office. The application form should be obtained through the festival office upon request.
Application Deadline: Just after we meet the demanded number of applicants.
Even without the demanded number, the final deadline will be June 30,2018.
Priority will be given to applicants to full period
■Piano Open Lesson(Auditor wanted)
Faculty:Kei Itoh, piano
Date: Saturday,September 8,2018
Place: Echizen cultural center, small hall
((Student)) Lesson Piece
((Mizuki Morioka)) R. Schumann: Klaviersonate Nr. 2 g-moll op. 22
((Hikari Hashimoto)) J. Brahms: Scherzo op. 4 es-moll
(Satoko Hori)) Schumann Fantasy op.17
Contact Information: Takefu International Music Festival Board
Address: 2-3-3 Takase, Echizen-shi, Fukui-ken, 915-0832 Japan
Tel: +81 778 23 5057 Fax: +81 778 21 1975
e-mail: email@example.com HP：http://takefu-imf.com